Friday, May 1, 2009

Remember When

Colby, Dylan, Carson and McKenzie

I remember all our cuddles, the love you gave me too,
I will keep in my heart, all the things I shared with you.
I remember how you changed my life with smiles on your faces,
and all the times I helped to tie your shoe laces.
I have memories of your little hands, goodbye hugs and goodnight kisses,
and how we shared all those secrets, dreams and wishes.
I remember all your Birthdays and how I watched you grow,
All the fun we had and how I loved you so.
Remember how we played and learned and had good times together,
Spending many days telling stories while giggling with each other.
While attending your sports, activities, and recitals I was your biggest fan,
Even when I was not at my best, I did the best I can.
We have to be apart just for now, and it makes me very sad,
But remember little Angels, my love is what you have.
You will always be in my HEART and in MY PRAYERS,
Grandpa will now watch over you with all his love and care.







5 comments:

Jeff said...

Wow this is a great post. Judy you will be missed but we will always remember you. We know you will be watching down on all of us but especially Doug, your kids, and grandkids who you loved so much. You were always one of the first to lend a helping hand when needed. Thank you very much for the example you set of serving other.
With all my love,
Jeff

THE LIFE OF THE CHRISTENSEN'S said...

We love you Judy! You will be missed by so many people who's lives you have touched by your genuinely sweet heart and personality. We will continue to remember you and will always look up to you. You will make the perfect Angel since you have been nothing less then a sweet angel in this life. We love you!

Anonymous said...

I will never forget how Judy stepped in to love, comfort and just be close to my daughter when I couldn't be. I'll never beable to repay her for that. She was a minute away when Nichole was having babies or when she was sick and needed someone to watch the kids. It meant so much to Nichole when Judy was there to step in and tend the twins when they were born....what would she have done without her? But I know it meant everything to Judy to beable to spend as much time with her grandkids as she could. They are her life. Judy I will miss you and promise you everytime I'm playing with your grandchildren I'll remind them how much you love them. They will never forget you!

Holly said...

Beautiful! The poem and the comments... all have me in tears. Nice job. Even for the few short years I knew Judy I quickly sensed her love and passion for her family. She was a fighter...she still is and she has taught her children and grandchildren much by her example of living life to its fullest despite the unpleasant experiences it dishes us. What a selfless example we all have in her. Thanks for sharing Nichole.

stephanie said...

What a beautiful tribute from a wonderful grandma. I know for one that Judy thought the world of her boys and her sweet grandchildren! She dedicated her life to them. Judy always put everyone else first before herself and she will be showered with special blessings as a result of her selflessness. Judy you have softened our hearts. We will remember your sweet smile and valiant courage. Thanks for the memories! We love you.