Saturday, March 7, 2009

Parent Meeting

Well we had to go to the parent soccer meeting tonight and they went over the expense and what they expect of the Boys, Then they asked all the Red Shirt parents to stay after so they could talk to us. They told us that they were told that morning that they were not to have any Red Shirts on the team, Looking at Dylan while he said this my heart sink and I was sick to my stomach. I just didn't want him to be turned down again, being a Red Shirt meant alot to him, I had told him that Dedication and Determination got him there. Then he said that they were going to just add them to the team if they still were serious about being on the team, and they would be able to play at the games and get all the warm ups and extra stuff that the players would have. Dylan told them right away that he would do it. Then he wanted us parents to know that he was concerned with the size of some of them and he was looking at Dylan, he said that the need to know that they are playing High School kids that are BIG and they may get hurt. This made Dylan's Day and is so excited, I think that it has boosted his self confidence.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If anything it will make Dylan that much more dedicated to his team....there is no doubt in my mind he'll do great! Love ya Dyl!

Moss Family said...

Go get them Dylan!!!

THE LIFE OF THE CHRISTENSEN'S said...

DYLAN..... CONGRATULATIONS!!! You deserve it. You will be a great asset to your team.

The BC Fam said...

Hey Nichole,
I found you through Jared and Brittany-you look great and your family is beautiful! Keep in touch and join FaceBook :) I've reconnected w/alot of high school friends Kinda scary :) My blog is www.chroniclesofchristensens.blogspot.com