Monday, March 30, 2009

Hardest Thing to do

Well the update on Grandma is that she is off chemo, the cancer is still growing and their is nothing else that they can do. She is getting Hospice, we have told the kids that she won't make it much longer. That was the hardest thing that Brandon and I have had to do. The doctor said that she will sleep alot and then go into a coma. We are going down and talking with her as much as possible the kids like to go and hold her hand and lay with her. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

We have lots of fun memories together with her and will remember all those times.







3 comments:

Jeff said...

I can't imagin having to tell my kids what you and Brandon did. I know it had to of been hard but I also know that they are strong and have enjoyed every moment they have had with Grandma Judy.

Anonymous said...

Your strength will be a comfort for the kids...Our prayers are with all of you!

Rocky, Jessica & Samantha said...

Nichole, your strengh definately amazes me and wish I had as much as you do. Your a great mom and Brandon is a great dad and together I know your family will get through this. Please give Judy a hug for me and tell her she is in my thoughts and prayers.
I love you guys and let me know if there is anything I can do.

<3 Jess